Over the weekend got nominated for the Liebster awards, thanks a lot coral-lawson.blogpspot.com. I am participating for the first time. Basically Liebster awards is a way of “new bloggers being discovered, shared and celebrated”.
The Liebster Award Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and
link to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions given by the
3. Nominate and link 10 bloggers (with less
than 200 followers).
4. Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5. Create 10 new questions for your nominees
Here are my 10nominees.
1.Livilla of stylelegit.wordpress.com
2.Fiercevillian of fiercevillian.wordpress.com
3.Mbcos of mbcos.net
4.Silvester of silvestermwangi.wordpress.com
5.Eric of chroniclesofagipsy.blogspot.com
6.Mercie of mwanakenyakenyanchild.wordpress.com
7.Lewis of callmetesh.wordpress.com
8.Rose of Nyambs.wordpress.com
9.Lawson of coral-lawson.blogpspot.com
10.Wanjiru of www.wanjiruwangethe.me.ke
11.Judith of judithkemunto.wordpress.com
Set for the nominees….
1) Why did you start blogging?
2) What’s the best film you have seen this year?
3) Best blog post you have read this year?
4) What’s the best thing about the place you
5) What’s the best holiday you have been on?
6) What’s your hobby?
7) What’s your most visited blog post?
8) Who would you love to collaborate with?
9) If you were to have a conversation with
anyone famous who would it be with?
10) What’s your favourite blog that you follow?
My answers for the above questions:
1.Why did you start blogging:
I’ve always loved reading about fashion and watching fashion shows, I also love shopping for clothes and shoes but never had blogging in mind. It is till when my sister mentioned about blogging to me and eventually convinced me to start my own blog.
2) What’s the best film you have seen this year:
I am a big fun of series and Once upon A Time was and still is my favorite.
3) Best blog post you have read this year:
Bag it with Urbano 1 and 2 by Ms Kibati,Ms Kibati really did a great job with the bags.
4) What’s the best thing about the place you live:
I love how Eldoret is serene and cool for evening walks and morning runs. It also has a breathtaking landscape and beautiful view for photography.
5) What’s the best holiday you have been on:
It has to be the one time I went on vacation to Samburu and spent two nights in Heritage Hotel.For the two nights I slept in a tent that was fully furnished, amazing, right? Best experience ever.The place was so awesome and relaxing. Can’t forget the game drives, so fun and scary, getting close to the wild animals.
6) What’s your hobby:
I have 3 favorite hobbies, Watching series, cooking and traveling.
7) What’s your most visited blog post:
8) Who would you love to collaborate with:
Suzzie beauty and Kung’ara Kenya.
9.If you were to have a conversation with
anyone famous who would it be with:
Any top celebrity around the world, but if I’m to choose one, I choose Larry Madowo. I would really like to have a conversation with him on his show-the trend like on national television.
10) What’s your favourite blog that you follow:
Ms Kibati, her posts are really inspiring and her hard work is incomparable.
Thanks for stopping by. Toodles!